This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Former names||Fosshaugane Stadion|
|Record attendance||7,000 (5 September 1976)|
|Field size||105 × 68 m|
|Surface||Artificial turf (from May 2012)|
|Broke ground||December 2004|
|Opened||7 July 2006|
|Sogndal Fotball (2006–present)|
The stadium was inaugurated on 7 July 2006 when Sogndal beat Bryne 2–0. In a 2012 survey carried out by the Norwegian Players' Association among away-team captains, Fosshaugane was ranked lowest amongst league stadiums, with a score of 1.93 on a scale from one to five.
- Capacity: 5,523 (5,300 seated)
- Record attendance: 7,000 (Sogndal – Start, 5 September 1976)
- Opening game: 7 July 2006 (Sogndal – Bryne)
- "Lerkendal nest beste fotballbane" (in Norwegian). Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation. 28 November 2012. Archived from the original on 30 November 2012. Retrieved 30 November 2012.
- "Nøkkelinfo" (in Norwegian). Sogndal Fotball. 6 March 2012. Archived from the original on 4 July 2014. Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- Club information at SogndalFotball.no
- Construction project at Veidekke.no
- Presentation by Sogndal Fotball
|This article about a Norwegian sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|