John and Randolph Foster High School
|John and Randolph Foster High School|
|4400 FM 723
Richmond, Texas 77469
|School district||Lamar Consolidated Independent School District|
|Color(s)||Black and gold|
The school is part of the Lamar Consolidated Independent School District. It opened in 2001, with the intent of relieving the student population at nearby B.F. Terry High School and Lamar Consolidated High School. Foster serves unincorporated portions of Fort Bend County,, a small portion of Rosenberg, and the communities of Cumings, Foster, Long Meadow Farms and Lakemont.
Junior high school
- Briscoe Junior High School
- Wertheimer Middle School
- Carl Briscoe Bentley Elementary School(Opened in the 2016-2017 school year)
- Joe A. Hubenak Elementary School
Either of these elementary schools are entirely zoned to Foster High School.
- Joey Mbu, football player
- Ashley Todd, falsely claimed victim of a robbery and politically motivated physical assault by a supporter of Barack Obama
- Javarris Williams, running back for the Kansas City Chiefs
- "High Schools." Lamar Consolidated Independent School District. Retrieved on July 17, 2010.
- "Joey Mbu". nfl.com. Archived from the original on June 16, 2016. Retrieved June 15, 2016.
- Mandak, Joe (Oct 24, 2008). "McCain volunteer who claimed mugging has Houston ties". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved May 6, 2011.