|No. 87 – Las Vegas Raiders|
|Born:||May 6, 1997|
New Orleans, Louisiana
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||250 lb (113 kg)|
|High school:||Jesuit (New Orleans, Louisiana)|
|NFL Draft:||2019 / Round: 4 / Pick: 137|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2020|
|Player stats at NFL.com · PFR|
Moreau grew up in New Orleans and attended Jesuit High School, where he played high school football. As a senior, he caught 34 passes for 454 yards and six touchdowns as the Blue Jays won the LHSAA Division I state championship. Rated a three-star prospect by 24/7 Sports and a two-star by Rivals.com, Moreau committed to play football at Louisiana State University over offers from Tulane, Mississippi State, Air Force, Louisiana Tech, Louisiana-Monroe, and Louisiana-Lafayette, among others.
Moreau played four seasons for the LSU Tigers. He played mostly on special teams with the kick return unit and as a blocking tight end in his first two seasons, with no receptions as a freshman and six for 79 yards and one touchdown as a sophomore. Moreau enjoyed his most productive season in his first full year as a starter, catching 24 passes for 278 yards and three touchdowns. He entered his senior year on the Mackey Award watchlist, was named team captain and chosen to wear the No. 18 Jersey by the Tigers' coaching staff. In his final season, Moreau caught 22 passes for 272 yards and two touchdowns. He finished his collegiate career with 52 receptions for 629 yards and six touchdowns in 49 career games (32 starts). Following the end of his senior season, Moreau was invited to play in the 2019 Senior Bowl, where he impressed NFL scouts in practice and caught one pass for 11 yards in the game.
|Height||Weight||Arm length||Hand size||40-yard dash||20-yard shuttle||Three-cone drill||Vertical jump||Broad jump||Bench press|
|6 ft 4+1⁄8 in
|4.66 s||4.11 s||7.16 s||36.5 in
|10 ft 1 in
|All values from NFL Combine|
Moreau was drafted by the Oakland Raiders in the fourth round with the 137th overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft. Moreau signed a four-year, $3 million contract with the Raiders on May 2, 2019 that included a $488,484 signing bonus.
Moreau made his NFL debut on September 9, 2019, against the Denver Broncos on Monday Night Football, making two receptions for 20 yards. Moreau scored his first career touchdown, an 18-yard reception, on September 29, 2019 in a 31–24 win against the Indianapolis Colts. He was placed on Injured reserve on December 9, 2019 after suffering a knee injury the day before in a game against the Tennessee Titans. Moreau finished his rookie season with 21 catches for 174 yards and five touchdowns in 13 games played (seven starts). Moreau was named to Pro Football Focus's All-Rookie team.
Moreau was fined US$15,000 by the NFL on October 5, 2020, for attending a maskless charity event hosted by teammate Darren Waller during the COVID-19 pandemic in violation of the NFL's COVID-19 protocols for the 2020 season. Moreau finished the season with 7 catches on 9 targets for 140 yards and two touchdowns.
- "Foster Moreau, Jesuit , Tight End". 247Sports. Retrieved September 29, 2020.
- Walker, Rod (December 25, 2014). "Jesuit TE Foster Moreau commits to LSU". The Advocate. Retrieved April 28, 2019.
- "Foster Moreau College Stats". College Football at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved September 29, 2020.
- Shipp, Sonny (July 21, 2018). "Foster Moreau named to Mackey Award Watch List". 247Sports.com. Retrieved April 28, 2019.
- Froyd, Chrissy (March 24, 2019). "2019 NFL Draft: LSU TE Foster Moreau has been a 'pleasant surprise'". AndTheValleyShook.com. SB Nation. Retrieved April 27, 2019.
- Miller, Brody (April 27, 2019). "LSU tight end Foster Moreau picked in 4th round by Oakland Raiders". NOLA.com. Retrieved April 28, 2019.
- "Foster Moreau Combine Profile". NFL.com. Retrieved May 19, 2020.
- Kubena, Brooks (April 27, 2019). "Former LSU tight end Foster Moreau drafted by Oakland Raiders in fourth round of NFL draft". The Advocate. Retrieved April 28, 2019.
- Kubena, Brooks (May 2, 2019). "Report: Former LSU TE Foster Moreau signs 4-year, $3M contract with Oakland Raiders". The Advocate. Retrieved May 3, 2019.
- McDonald, Jerry (September 10, 2019). "Raiders' Josh Jacobs was headliner of rookie contributors, but far from the only one". The Mercury News. Retrieved September 15, 2019.
- Dixon, Shea (September 29, 2019). "WATCH: Foster Moreau scores first NFL TD". 247Sports.com. Retrieved September 29, 2020.
- Gutierrez, Paul (December 9, 2019). "Raiders rookie TE Foster Moreau lost to knee injury". ESPN.com. Retrieved December 10, 2019.
- Mosher, Marcus (January 2, 2020). "Raiders RB Josh Jacobs, TE Foster Moreau make PFF's All-Rookie Team". Raiders Wire. USA Today. Retrieved January 11, 2020.
- Dubow, Josh (October 5, 2020). "AP source: 10 Raiders players fined for COVID-19 violations". APNews.com. Retrieved November 10, 2020.
- Shipp, Sonny (January 4, 2021). "Tigers in NFL: Final regular season stats". 247Sports. Retrieved January 10, 2021.