The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
FotoFlexer is an online digital photo editing service. It attempts to bring professional grade photo editing suites online for those without access to professionals or expensive software such as Photoshop. Fotoflexer provides image editing for MySpace and Photobucket. FotoFlexer received an 84 "very good" rating from PC World and is often compared with competitor Picnik.
FotoFlexer was founded by Arbor Labs, a team of graduate students and alumni from the Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology, University of California at Berkeley, MIT, and Stanford University. The company’s offices are in Berkeley, California. Fotoflexer is led by CEO Sharam Shirazi. Shirazi has previously served as CEO of Empact Software Solutions, University Planet, hyperstone electronics USA, and as CEO and Chairman of Teknekron Systems.
- Kristen Nicole (20 March 2009). "MySpace Adds Photo Editing via FotoFlexer". Retrieved 7 August 2009.
- Mark Hendrickson (3 March 2008). "Photobucket Image Editing Now Provided by FotoFlexer". Retrieved 7 August 2009.
- Harry McCracken (28 August 2008). "Arbor Labs Fotoflexer". PC World. Retrieved 7 August 2009.
- McCracken, Harry; World, PC (3 September 2008). "Splashup Online Photo Editor". The Washington Post. Retrieved 7 August 2009.
- Harry Mccracken (28 August 2008). "FotoFlexer online photo editor". PC World. Retrieved 7 August 2009.
- "Sharam Shirazi". Trade Vibes. Retrieved 7 August 2009.