Foundation Financial Group
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (January 2012)
United States (2004)
|Mark Boyer (CEO)|
|Services||Mortgage Loans, Retirement Services, Insurance Services |
Number of employees
Foundation Financial Group was a financial services company with regional operations centers in Atlanta, Fort Worth, Jacksonville, Raleigh, N.C., Rochester, New York and Savannah, Ga. as well as branch offices in Wichita, KS, St. Paul, MN, Indianapolis, IN, Greenwood, IN, Kansas City, MO, and Dayton, OH that holds mortgage lending licenses in 39+ states. In addition, Foundation Financial Group was a major employer in Atlanta and Jacksonville, Florida. Foundation Financial Group has received several awards for its employment practices, community involvement, and has demonstrated growth since its original inception in 2004.
Foundation Financial Group offers residential mortgage lending and refinancing, property and casualty insurance for home or auto, as well as life insurance, and retirement services in the United States. 
Foundation Financial Group began with the corporate inception of a regional center in Atlanta, Georgia in 2004. Later that year, it opened a second regional center in Jacksonville, Florida. In the following years, from 2005 to 2011, Foundation Financial Group expanded to obtain licensing in 39+ states, and retail branch locations.
Foundation Financial Group funds more than $4 billion in loans. A mortgage industry-tracking source, www.mortgageStats.com states that Foundation Financial Group grew by 14 percent in 2011, in contrast to the downward trend of other lenders in the same period. Additionally, the mortgage industry-tracking source, mortgagestats.com reports that the top 10 U.S. mortgage lender originations are down almost 21 percent for the same period, while Foundation Financial Group revenue has increased 34.55% since 2009.
In 2012, Foundation Financial Group entered a partnership with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure, a national nonprofit that funds breast cancer research. For each 2011 tax return Foundation Financial Group prepared, the company made a donation to Komen for the Cure.
- "Inc. 500/5000" Retrieved 28 October 2011
- "Foundation Financial Group Expands Mortgage Services into Nebraska" Archived 2012-09-03 at the Wayback Machine 11 August 2011. Retrieved 27 October 2011.
- "Foundation Financial Group's Business Model" 2011 Retrieved on 27 October 2011
- "Character beats skills for 60 new finance jobs at Foundation FInancial Group" Aug 10, 2012. Retrieved August 13, 2012
- "What's New" Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- "Foundation Financial reaches $4B milestone" Retrieved 13 August 2012
- """Jacksonville Business Journal"", Jacksonville, Florida 21 January 2011. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- "Foundation Financial Group enters tax season with new tax services subsidiary". Retrieved 31 January 2012.