Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||850 ft (259 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||434718|
Fountaintown had its own high school in the early half of the 20th century.
Fountaintown is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-11-06.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Fountaintown, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved July 30, 2017.
- History of Shelby County, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present, with Biographical Sketches, Notes, Etc. Brant & Fuller. 1887. p. 453.
- Chadwick, Edward H. (1909). Chadwick's History of Shelby County, Indiana. B.F. Bowen. p. 271.
- "Shelby County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved November 8, 2016.
- Shelby County, Indiana History & Families. Turner Publishing Company. 1992. p. 57. ISBN 978-1-56311-078-8.
|This Shelby County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|