Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fourball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Four-ball (and variant spellings four ball, fourball, 4 ball, 4-ball, etc.) may refer to:
- 4 ball, the pool (pocket billiards) ball numbered "4", and traditionally colored purple but pink in some ball sets
- 4 ball, the brown snooker ball, worth 4 points, normally referred to as "the brown"
- Four-ball billiards, a carom billiards game played in variations around the world
- Cowboy pool, sometimes referred to as American four-ball pool or four-ball for short
- Four-ball golf (a.k.a. best ball, or better ball), a type of golf match used in match-play competitions
- 4-ball, a four-dimensional n-ball in mathematics
- Fourball, an Italian sport
- "Fourball". Fourball.it. Retrieved 2018-03-12.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Four-ball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.