Four Heavenly Kings (disambiguation)
The Four Heavenly Kings are the Buddhist protective deities.
Four Heavenly Kings may also refer to:
Groups of four people:
- Kōdōkan Shitennō, 講道館四天王, notable judo competitors of the early Kōdōkan, referring to Tsunejiro Tomita, Yamashita Yoshiaki, Yokoyama Sakujiro, and Saigō Shirō
- Shitennō (Minamoto clan), 四天王, retainers of Minamoto no Yorimitsu
- Shitennō (Tokugawa clan), 徳川四天王, Japanese generals
- Four Heavenly Kings (Hong Kong), namely Jacky Cheung, Andy Lau, Leon Lai and Aaron Kwok
- Four Heavenly Kings (Taiwan), four Buddhists masters who founded prominent Buddhist organizations in Taiwan, Master Sheng-yen of Dharma Drum Mountain, Master Hsing Yun of Fo Guang Shan, Master Cheng Yen of Tzu Chi, and Master Wei Chueh of Chung Tai Shan
Groups of four fictional characters:
- Shiten'ou, from the anime Sailor Moon
- Shitennō (The Four Generals of Mutsu), the four leaders of a large dog pack in the manga and anime Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
- The Four Heavenly Kings or Grand Masters of Shadaloo in Street Fighter II: Balrog, Vega, Sagat and M. Bison
- The Elite Four, literally translated as Four Heavenly Kings, any of various teams of four Pokémon trainers in the Pokémon meta-series
- The Big Four, sometimes translated as the Four Heavenly Kings, consisting of Captain Battleship (Gunkan), Kitty-Poo (Purupu), OVER and Halekulani, from the manga and anime Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
- The Four Heavenly Kings / Four Guardians of Neo Arcadia from the Rockman Zero/Mega Man Zero (series): Phantom, Leviathan, Harpuia, and Fefnir; all four are the guardians of Copy X.
- The Four Heavenly Kings, in Ultraman Mebius, an association composed of 4 of the franchise's most powerful aliens, these being Yapool (in the form of Ace Killer), who first tried to take over Earth in Ultraman Ace (1972), Deathrem, who arrived to Earth in the series, Groza, who has tried to conquer the World for as long as Deathrem has, and Mefilas, whose sights on Earth date all the way from the original Ultraman (1966), all of them have returned and are bent on taking over Earth by all means
- The Four Heavenly Kings of Orochi from The King of Fighters: Goenitz, Chris, Yashiro Nanakase, and Shermie.
- Four Heavenly Kings in the anime/manga Toriko is a group of four powerful Bishoku-ya formed by Toriko, Coco, Sunny and Zebra.
- The Elite Four, officially translated into English from Shitennō, from the anime Kill la Kill.
- The Heavenly Kings, film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Four Heavenly Kings.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.