Four Last Things (video game)
|Four Last Things|
|Platform(s)||Windows, Android, iOS|
Four Last Things has animated paintings that have been stitched together into a game world.
It has a sequel, The Procession to Calvary.
The International Business Times included it on a list of eight “innovative” indie games at the London Games Festival. The IBT liked the “witty writing” of Richardson, the use of the public domain Renaissance-era paintings, and that the game allowed you to slap bishops.
- Sykes, Tom (February 5, 2017). "Four Last Things: a Monty Python-esque, painterly point and click". PCGamer. Retrieved August 18, 2017.
- Sykes, Tom (February 25, 2017). "Renaissance adventure Four Last Things is out now". PCGamer.
- "Four Last Things for PC Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved April 2, 2020.
- Fretz, Andrew (January 25, 2018). "'Four Last Things' Review – A Sinfully Silly Adventure". TouchArcade. Retrieved April 2, 2020.
- Chan, Stephanie (June 29, 2017). "Overcooked wins Best Game at Brazil's Independent Games Festival's award show". VentureBeat.
- Skipper, Ben (March 31, 2017). "EGX Rezzed 2017: Eight indie games to check out including Rime, Four Last Things and Little Nightmares". International Business Times.