Four Oaks Place
Four Oaks Place is a complex of skyscrapers in Uptown Houston, Texas, United States. Managed by Transwestern, the complex includes the 420 ft (128 m) 1330 Post Oak Boulevard (sometimes referred to as the Aon Building), the 25-story 351 ft (107m) BHP Billiton Tower (1360 Post Oak Boulevard), Wells Fargo Tower (1300 Post Oak Boulevard), and the Interfin Building (1400 Post Oak Boulevard). The buildings were designed by Cesar Pelli & Associates Architects.
In 1993 BHP Petroleum, the US subsidiary of Broken Hill Proprietary Co., announced that its U.S. headquarters was moving from San Felipe Plaza to the Cigna Tower (1360 Post Oak Blvd.). 200 clerical and professional employees moved into the building.
In 1999 Cushman & Wakefield, a realty firm, moved its Houston office from the Wells Fargo Tower into the America Tower in the American General Center in Neartown. By 2008 and as of 2009 Cushman & Wakefield's Houston office is now in the 1330 Post Oak building.
As of 2007 the owner of Four Oaks Place is considering plans to develop a fifth tower for the complex.
As of Feb 22, 2014, the foundation was poured for Five Oaks Place. The foundation consists of 2.5 million pounds of reinforcing steel and over 8,000 cu. yards of concrete.
Consulate-General of Chile in Houston at Suite 1130 at the Wells Fargo Tower
Consulate-General of Germany in Houston - Suite 1850 of 1330 Post Oak Boulevard
Consulate-General of Italy in Houston - Suite 660 at the Wells Fargo Tower
- Sixel, L. M. "Janitors' campaign comes to town / After success elsewhere, union to rally here today." Houston Chronicle. 30 April 2005. Business 1. Retrieved on November 12, 2009.
- "BHP Petroleum subsidiary will relocate headquarters." Houston Chronicle. 14 November 1993. Business 6. Retrieved on August 7, 2011.
- "Contact Us" at the Wayback Machine (archived December 18, 1996) Weatherford Enterra. December 18, 1996. Retrieved on January 23, 2010/
- "Locations" at the Wayback Machine (archived August 15, 2000) Weatherford International. August 15, 2000. Retrieved on January 23, 2010.
- Bivins, Ralph. "Ex-mayor Lanier relocating real estate office downtown." Houston Chronicle. 14 November 1999. Business 8. Retrieved on November 12, 2009.
- Martin, Betty L. "Top broker sees good times ahead." Houston Chronicle. 15 April 2008. Retrieved on November 12, 2009.
- "Global locations." Cushman & Wakefield. Retrieved on November 12, 2009.
- Dawson, Jennifer. "New tower may muscle into Galleria area." Houston Business Journal. 30 September 2007. Last updated on September 27, 2007. Retrieved on February 16, 2011.
- "Global locations." BHP Billiton. Retrieved on August 7, 2011. "Houston Marketing Office Products: Marketing Location: 1360 Post Oak Boulevard Suite 150 Houston TX 77056-3020"
- Consulate General of Chile in Houston
- Consolato Generale d'Italia a Houston
- Address, Contact and Office Hours: German Consulate General Houston
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Four Oaks Place.|