Four Seasons Hotel Miami
|Four Seasons Hotel and Tower|
Four Seasons Hotel and Tower, Miami
|Alternative names||Millennium Tower|
|Type||Hotel, office, residential (mixed-use)|
|Location||1435 Brickell Avenue, Miami, Florida, United States|
|Tip||800 ft (240 m)|
|Antenna spire||800 ft (240 m)|
|Roof||781 ft (238 m)|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Millennium Partners MDA Associates|
|Structural engineer||DeSimone Consulting Engineers|
The Four Seasons Hotel and Tower, also known as the Four Seasons Hotel Miami, is a 70-story, 781 feet (238 m) skyscraper in Miami, Florida, United States. Located in Downtown Miami's Brickell Financial District, it is the second tallest building in Miami as well as in Florida. The tower contains a Four Seasons Hotel property, office space and several residential condominium units on the upper floors.
The building was planned by Gary Edward Handel & Associates and Bermello Ajamil & Partners, Inc. Post-tensioning reinforcement of the structure was supplied and engineered by Suncoast Post-Tension. The building was constructed with dense steel reinforcing and silica-fume concrete, and is designed to sustain hurricane-force winds. Construction began in 2000, and the building was completed in 2003. The Four Seasons held the title of the tallest building in Miami and Florida for fourteen years, until the Panorama Tower surpassed it in 2017.
- It surpassed Southeast Financial Center as the tallest building in Miami and Florida.
- The tower has 230,000 square feet (21,000 m²) of Class A office space from floors 8 to 17. They are mostly occupied by HSBC Bank USA (inside the hotel floors 7-36 as stated below?).
- There are three lobbies. Two separate lobbies on the first floor and one on the seventh floor. The separate first floor lobbies are for the office/health club portion of the tower and the residences. The seventh floor lobby is for the hotel and conference areas.
- Part of the seventh floor lobby is a two-acre (8,000 m²) outdoor pool terrace, situated atop the six floor, 934 spaces parking garage.
- The Four Seasons Hotel occupies floors 7 to 36. It contains 221 rooms and 84 condo/hotel units. The condo/hotel units range from 611 to 2,062 square feet (57 to 192 m²).
- 186 luxury condominiums occupy floors 40 to 70. They range from 1,114 to 6,499 square feet (103 to 604 m²).
- The tower contains 10,600 square feet (985 m²) of retail space.
- Total construction costs were 379 million US dollars.
- The tower has a total floor area of 1.8 million square feet (167,000 m²).
- A 40,000 square foot (3,700 m²) Sports Club/LA Miami also occupies the tower.
- The building's total Building Area stands at 690,000sq.ft.
Southeast side, from Biscayne Bay
Main entrance to tower with Botero decor
Hotel lobby on 7th floor with Botero statue
- List of tallest buildings in Miami
- List of tallest buildings by U.S. state
- List of tallest buildings in Florida
- Downtown Miami
- "Four Seasons Hotel & Tower - The Skyscraper Center". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Retrieved April 13, 2017.
- "Tallest buildings in Miami" (pdf). Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- "Four Seasons Hotel & Tower". Emporis. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "Project Highlights — Four Seasons Hotel & Tower – Miami, Florida". Norchem. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- "Four Seasons". CrediFi. Retrieved 19 September 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Four Seasons Hotel Miami.|
Southeast Financial Center
| Tallest building in Miami
Southeast Financial Center
| Tallest building in Florida