Four by four (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Four by four or 4x4 refers to a four-wheeled vehicle with a drivetrain that allows all four wheels to receive torque from the engine simultaneously.
It may also refer to:
Film, TV and games
- 4x4 (film), a 1965 Nordic film
- "4 x 4" (CSI), a 2005 episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- 4x4 (telenovela), a 2008 Argentine telenovela
- Rubik's Revenge, the 4x4x4 version of the Rubik's Cube
- 4x4 (Music Group), a Ghanaian band
- 4x4 Garage, an electronic music genre
- 4x4 (Carla Bley album), released in 2000
- 4x4 (Casiopea album), released in 1982
- 4x4 (Granger Smith EP), released in 2015
- "4x4" (song), by Miley Cyrus
- "4x4", a 2001 song by Boiler Room
- 4x4 (pronounced 4 by 4), colloquial British English usually for a sport utility vehicle (SUV)
- 4x4, the codename for the AMD Quad FX platform
- Four-by-four or 4x4, a size of lumber
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Four by four.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.