Four square (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Foursquare)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up four square or foursquare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Four square is a ball game.
Four square may also refer to:
Internet and entertainment
- Foursquare City Guide, a local search and discovery app
- 4 Square (game show), a British game show
- 4 Square (pinball), a pinball machine
- Foursquare (company), a technology company and the developer of Foursquare City Guide
- Four Square supermarkets
- Four Square Laundry, a front company for a British Army intelligence unit in 1970s Belfast
- International Church of the Foursquare Gospel
- Four Square (Smithfield, Virginia), U.S., a historic home and farm
- Four Square Writing Method
- American Foursquare, an architectural style
- Four Square (cigarette)
- Russian four square
- Four-square cipher
- Lagrange's four-square theorem, any natural number equals the sum of four integers squared
- Jacobi's four-square theorem giving the number of distinct ways an integer can be represented as the sum of four squares
- Euler's four-square identity or theorem, the product of two numbers, each of which is a sum of four squares, is itself a sum of four squares.
- Ariel Square Four, a motorcycle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Four square.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.