Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Fourth, fourth, 4th, quarter, or quarters in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fourth or 4th may refer to:
- Four (number)th, the ordinal number following third
- A fraction (mathematics), one quarter or ¼, equal to 0.25
- The Fourth of July, United States Independence Day, colloquially referred to as The Fourth
- The Fourth, a 2016 short film
- Perfect fourth, a musical interval between two notes 5 semitones apart
- Diminished fourth, a musical interval between two notes 4 semitones apart
- Augmented fourth, a musical interval between two notes 6 semitones apart
- The fourth Degree of a musical scale
- Subdominant, the fourth degree of the diatonic scale
- Quartal and quintal harmony, a harmonic structure preferring the perfect fifth, the augmented fifth and the diminished fifth
- Fourth (Soft Machine album), 1971
- 1/4 (disambiguation)
- 4 (disambiguation)
- Forth (disambiguation)
- Quarter (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Fourth"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fourth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.