From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up 4th, fourth, quarter, quarter-, or quarters in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fourth or 4th may refer to:
- Fourth, the ordinal number following third
- A fraction, one quarter or ¼, equal to 0.25
- "The Fourth", colloquially referring to the United States holiday of Independence Day, celebrated on the Fourth of July
- Perfect fourth, a musical interval between two notes 5 semitones apart
- Diminished fourth, a musical interval between two notes 4 semitones apart
- Augmented fourth, a musical interval between two notes 6 semitones apart
- The fourth Degree of a musical scale
- Subdominant, the fourth degree of the diatonic scale
- Quartal and quintal harmony, a harmonic structure preferring the perfect fifth, the augmented fifth and the diminished fifth
- Fourth (Soft Machine album), 1971
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fourth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.