From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up 4th, fourth, quarter, quarter-, or quarters in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fourth or 4th may refer to:
- Fourth, the ordinal number following third
- fraction (mathematics), one quarter or ¼, equal to 0.25
- Preceded by the, refers to the United States holiday of Independence Day, celebrated on the Fourth of July
- Perfect fourth, a musical interval between two notes 5 semitones apart
- Diminished fourth, a musical interval between two notes 4 semitones apart
- Augmented fourth, a musical interval between two notes 6 semitones apart
- The fourth Degree of a musical scale
- Subdominant, fourth degree of the diatonic scale
- Quartal and quintal harmony
- Fourth (Soft Machine album), a 1971 album by Soft Machine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix