Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Fourth, fourth, 4th, quarter, or quarters in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Four (number), the ordinal number following third
- A fraction (mathematics), one quarter or ¼, equal to 0.25
- The Fourth of July, United States Independence Day, colloquially referred to as The Fourth
- The Fourth, a 2016 short film
- Perfect fourth, a musical interval between two notes 5 semitones apart
- Diminished fourth, a musical interval between two notes 4 semitones apart
- Augmented fourth, a musical interval between two notes 6 semitones apart
- The fourth Degree of a musical scale
- Subdominant, the fourth degree of the diatonic scale
- Quartal and quintal harmony, a harmonic structure preferring the perfect fifth, the augmented fifth and the diminished fifth
- Fourth (Soft Machine album), 1971
- Quadruple prime: a fourth is a sixtieth of a third, which is a sixtieth of a second.
- 1/4 (disambiguation)
- 4 (disambiguation)
- Forth (disambiguation)
- Quarter (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Fourth
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fourth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.