Fourth Nanjing Yangtze Bridge
|Fourth Nanjing Yangtze Bridge
|Carries||G2501 Nanjing Ring Expressway|
|Locale||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|Total length||5,437 m (17,838 ft)|
|Width||34.0 m (112 ft)|
|Height||229 m (751 ft) |
|Longest span||1,418 m (4,652 ft)|
|Construction cost||6.8 billion yuan|
|Opened||December 24, 2012|
Jiangsu province's first suspension bridge, it lies 10 km downstream of the second Yangtze River Bridge. The bridge connects Hengliang town, a section of Nanjing Raoyue, Nanjing-Nantong Highway, Hongguang village, towns like Long Pao, Xianling and Qilin in Jiangning District, and a section of Raoyue and Shanghai-Nanjing Highway.
The 4th Nanjing Yangtze twin-tower bridge fashioned after standard expressway, boasts dual six-lane carriageway designed to maintain a 100–125 km an hour traffic.
- List of longest suspension bridge spans
- List of tallest bridges in the world
- List of largest bridges in China
- Yangtze River bridges and tunnels
- Media related to Fourth Nanjing Yangtze Bridge at Wikimedia Commons
- Fourth Nanjing Yangtze Bridge at Structurae. Retrieved on 17 May 2013.
- Samuel, Peter. "China has 4th Longest Bridge". Toll Road News. Retrieved 17 May 2013.
- Yangtze Bridge, Fourth Nanjing. "Steel Box Girder of the 4th NJ Yangtze River Bridge Closured". China Nanjing.gov.cn. Retrieved 17 May 2013.
- Yangtze Bridge, Fourth Nanjing. "Nanjing Yangtze Fourth Bridge to open on Dec.24 (3)". People's Daily Online. Retrieved 17 May 2013.
|This article about a specific bridge or group of bridges in China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|