Fourth World (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Fourth World in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fourth World refers to a sub-population subjected to social exclusion in global society, or stateless and notably impoverished or marginalized nations.
Fourth World may also refer to:
- Fourth World, the current world according to the Hopi belief system and Maya mythology; the coming age is the Fifth World
- Fourth World (comics), a mythologically-oriented group of comic books created by Jack Kirby at DC Comics in the early 1970s
- The Fourth World (album), the debut album of the band Maroon 5 (then known as Kara's Flowers).
- Fourth World, the feudal fantasy land shared by the teenage protagonists of Peter Jackson's film Heavenly Creatures
- Fourth World, a term used by trumpeter Jon Hassell to describe a style of music employing modern technological treatments and influenced by various cultures and eras. It may also refer to either of two Jon Hassell albums named for the concept:
- The Fourth World trilogy of novels, also known as the Missing Link trilogy, by Kate Thompson
- The Fourth World (novel) by Dennis Danvers
- Another term for least developed countries
- First World
- Second World
- Third World
- Fifth World (disambiguation)
- Sixth World
- Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organisation
- Developing countries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fourth World.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.