From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fovea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In human anatomy, the term may refer to:
- Fovea centralis of the retina
- Fovea of the femoral head
- Trochlear fovea of the frontal bone
- Pterygoid fovea of the mandible neck
In spider anatomy, the term may refer to:
- Fovea (spider), a depression in the centre of the carapace
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fovea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.