Fox Sports International
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Fox Sports International is an international sports programming and production division of Fox Sports Media Group, one of the major media units of Fox Entertainment Group and 21st Century Fox. FSI operates the sports channels worldwide.
FSI cooperated with CanWest, the owner of Fox Sports World Canada, until its sale to Shaw Communications in 2010. In 2002, FSI partnered with now defunct HM Capital Partners to form Fox Pan American Sports LLC, one of the world's largest Spanish-language sports programming ventures spanning all of America.
List of channels
- Fox Sports Asia
- Fox Sports and Entertainment (Japan) (joint venture with Japan's TV Bank)
- JTBC3 Fox Sports (South Korea) (joint venture with JTBC)
- Fox Sports Africa
- Fox Sports (Turkey)
- Fox Sports (Europe)
- Fox Sports (Netherlands)
- Fox Sports (Latin America)
- Fox Sports (Brazil)
- Fox Sports Racing (Canada and Caribbean)
- Bundesliga (available in selected region)