Jump to navigation Jump to search
Foxe may refer to:
- Richard Foxe (c. 1448–1528), English churchman
- John Foxe (1517–1587), martyrologist
- Foxe's Book of Martyrs, his major work
- Luke Foxe, Arctic explorer
- Hayden Foxe, Australian footballer
- Foxe Channel, Nunavut, Canada
- Dunne Foxe Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Foxe Peninsula
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foxe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.