From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up foxtrot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foxtrot is a dance and style of music.
Foxtrot may also refer to:
- Foxtrot (film), 1976 British drama film directed by Arturo Ripstein
- Fox trot (gait), horse gait
- Foxtrot class submarine
- Designation for the letter F in the NATO phonetic alphabet
- FoxTrot (comic strip), syndicated comic strip by Bill Amend
- Foxtrot (album), 1972 album by Genesis
- Foxtrot (compilation) album
- The Foxtrot, television play
- Missouri Fox Trotter, a breed of horse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foxtrot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.