|No. 43 Carolina Panthers|
|Position:||Running back / Kickoff returner|
|Date of birth:||February 2, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Houston, Texas|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||202 lb (92 kg)|
|High school:||Pearland (TX)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 4, 2015|
|Stats at NFL.com|
Foswhitt Jer'ald "Fozzy" Whittaker (born February 2, 1989) is an American football running back and kickoff returner for the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League. He played college football at Texas. He is from Pearland, Texas.
On March 11, 2013, he was released by the Cardinals.
San Diego Chargers
On March 12, 2013, Whittaker was claimed off waivers by the San Diego Chargers.
On September 28, 2013, he was released by the Chargers.
On May 12, 2014, Whittaker was released by the Cleveland Browns. 
On July 27, 2014, Whittaker was signed by the Carolina Panthers after an injury to Panthers rookie running back Tyler Gaffney that occurred the previous day. After a strong preseason showing, he made the initial 53-man roster, announced on August 30, 2014. On January 3, 2015 in the Wild Card round of the playoffs, Whittaker scored a crucial 39-yard, go-ahead touchdown in the 3rd quarter against the Arizona Cardinals, helping the Panthers to a 27-16 victory which enabled them to advance to the divisional round of the playoffs.
- "Foswhitt Whittaker". Sports illustrated. Retrieved 10 January 2010.
- George, Brandon (September 10, 2008). "Texas Longhorns' Foswhitt Whittaker sparkles in debut". The Dallas Morning News (Dallas, Texas). Retrieved 10 January 2010.
- "Cardinals sign RB Whittaker to practice squad". arizonasports.com. Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- Urban, Darren (March 11, 2013). "Beanie Wells Released". azcardinals.com. Retrieved 2013-03-11.
- Associated Press (September 30, 2013). "Browns waive RB Montario Hardesty, former 2nd-round pick plagued by injuries as pro". Fox News Channel. Retrieved October 2, 2013.