|Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Integration (Benin)|
15 February 2006 – 8 April 2006
|Preceded by||Rogatien Biaou|
|Succeeded by||Mariam Aladji Boni Diallo|
|Minister of Communication and Promotion of New Technologies (Benin)|
5 February 2005 – 8 April 2006
|Minister of Culture, Handicrafts and Tourism (Benin)|
12 June 2003 – 4 February 2005
Frédéric Dohou is a political figure from Benin.
Founder of the University of Science and Technology of Benin, it is currently the chairman of the board of the Network of Universities of Science and Technology of the Countries of Africa south of the Sahara (RUSTA).
Governmental functions :
- Special Advisor to the President Mathieu Kérékou (2001-2003)
- Minister of Culture, Handicrafts and Tourism (2003-2005)
- Minister of Communication and Promotion of New Technologies (2005-2006)
- Government Spokesman (2005-2006)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Integration, ad interim (2006)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 27 September 2011. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- "COMREFAS". rusta-comrefas.org. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 27 July 2013. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- Employment History http://www.zoominfo.com/
- List of speakers, World Summit on the Information Society http://www.itu.int/wsis/
- "Foreign ministers A-D". rulers.org. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
|This African diplomat-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|