(Redirected from Frío)
|Look up frio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frío or Frio may refer to:
- Frio River, Texas, United States
- Frio County, Texas, United States
- Frio Town, Texas, United States, known as Frio City
- Rio Frio (disambiguation)
- Frio (musician), stage name of Edwin Rojas Restrepo, a Colombian singer-songwriter born in New York
- Frío (album), a 1994 Spanish-language album by Robi Draco Rosa
- "Frío (song)", a song by Ricky Martin from his 2011 album Música + Alma + Sexo
- "Frío", a song by Fey from her 2012 album Primera Fila (Fey album)
- Frio (Smart Card), a ticketing scheme operated by British Trentbarton buses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.