9 April 1949 |
Frøydis Armand (born 9 April 1949) is a Norwegian actress. She is the daughter of actor Eilif Armand, and sister of Merete Armand and Gisken Armand, both actresses. She has been working at Nationaltheatret (the National Theatre) since 1972, acting in plays such as Henrik Ibsen's Little Eyolf, and Shakespeares Othello. Though primarily a stage actress, Armand is probably best known to the general audience as one of the three protagonists in Anja Breien's Hustruer–trilogy: Hustruer (1975), Hustruer – ti år etter (1985) and Hustruer III (1996).
- Mors hus (1974)
- Hustruer (1975)
- Hustruer - ti år etter (1985)
- Bryllupsfesten (1989)
- Hustruer III (1996)
- "Sejer - se deg ikke tilbake" (TV, 1999)
- Aberdeen (2000)
- Jul på Månetoppen (2002)
- "Berlinerpoplene" (TV, 2007)
- Hotel Cæsar (TV, 2009–present)
- "Biography for Frøydis Armand". IMDb. Retrieved 2008-03-03.
- Rannveig Korneliussen (2002-09-28). "Tre søstre" (in Norwegian). Dagbladet. Retrieved 2008-03-03.