From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up frac in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frac may refer to:
- In geology, a frac refers to fractures in a rock formation; see Fracture (geology) for natural fractures
- Hydraulic fracturing (also called "fracking"), a method for artificially creating fractures in order to extracting oil, natural gas, and other liquids or gasses.
- FRAC Act, proposed United States legislation (2009) related to hydraulic fracturing
- Frac trailer, a type of tank semi-trailer typically used during hydraulic fracturing
- Fractional part, a mathematical function
- Fungicide Resistance Action Committee, a committee for fungicide management
- Frac Press, an imprint of VDM Publishing devoted to the reproduction of Wikipedia content
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.