Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fractal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fractal is a mathematical set that has a fractal dimension that usually exceeds its topological dimension and may fall between the integers. There is also a fractal derivative, defined in fractal spacetime.
Fractal or Fractals may also refer to:
- Fractal (EP), 2009 album by Swedish metal band Skyfire
- Fractal (video game), 2011 puzzle game by Philadelphia-based studio Cipher Prime
- Fractal art, form of algorithmic art
- Fractal Design, Swedish hardware company
- Fractals (journal), scientific journal published by World Scientific
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fractal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.