From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fractal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fractal is a mathematical set that has a fractal dimension that usually exceeds its topological dimension and may fall between the integers. There is also a fractal derivative, defined in fractal spacetime.
Fractal or Fractals may also refer to:
- Fractal (EP), 2009 album by Swedish metal band Skyfire
- Fractal (video game), 2011 puzzle game by Philadelphia-based studio Cipher Prime
- Fractal art, form of algorithmic art
- Fractal Design, US software company
- Fractals (journal), scientific journal published by World Scientific
- Fractal (Producer), an electronic music producer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fractal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.