Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fraction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In common usage a fraction is any part of a unit.
Fraction may also refer to:
- Fraction (mathematics), one or more equal parts of something, e.g. three out of four equal quarters, written as 3/
- Algebraic fraction, an indicated division in which the divisor, or both dividend and divisor, are algebraic expressions
- Irrational fraction, a type of algebraic fraction
- Fraction (chemistry), a quantity of a substance collected by the separation process known as fractionation
- Fraction (religion), the ceremonial act of breaking the bread during Christian Communion
- Fraction (politics), a subgroup within a parliamentary party
- Fraction (comics), a short-lived comic about the theft of a power suit
- "Fractional" may refer to property timeshare
- Matt Fraction, a comic book author
- Promazine, an anti psychotic medication known by the trade name Fraction
- Fraction Fever, a 1983 educational video game
- Free and Independent Fraction, a Romanian political party
- All pages beginning with Fraction
- All pages with a title containing Fraction
- Fractional horsepower motor, an electric motor with a rated output power of less than 1HP (746 watts)
- Faction (disambiguation)
- Part (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fraction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.