From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fractional)
|Look up fraction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In common usage a fraction is any part of a unit.
Fraction may also mean:
- Fraction (mathematics), one or more equal parts of something, e.g. three out of four equal quarters, written as 3/
- Algebraic fraction, an indicated division in which the divisor, or both dividend and divisor, are algebraic expressions
- Irrational fraction, a type of algebraic fraction
- Fraction (chemistry), a quantity of a substance collected by the separation process known as fractionation
- Fraction (religion), the ceremonial act of breaking the bread during Christian Communion
- Fraction (politics), a subgroup within a parliamentary party
- Fraction (comics), a short-lived comic about the theft of a power suit
- "Fractional" may refer to property timeshare
- Matt Fraction, a comic book author
- Promazine, an anti psychotic medication known by the trade name Fraction
- Fraction Fever, a 1983 educational video game
- Free and Independent Fraction, a Romanian political party
- All pages beginning with "Fraction"
- All pages with a title containing Fraction
- Fractional horsepower motor, an electric motor with a rated output power of less than 1HP (746 watts)
- Faction (disambiguation)
- Part (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fraction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.