From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up frag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frag may refer to:
- Fragmentation grenade, in military, a type of hand grenade
- Fragging, deliberate killing of an unpopular member of one's own fighting unit, occasionally using a fragmentation grenade
- In deathmatch computer games, frag means to kill someone temporarily, originated from the military term
- Frag (game), a board game published by Steve Jackson Games, inspired from fragging in video games
- Fragmentation (reproduction), a form of asexual propagation in aquariums with coral
- Frag, a DC Comics character, and member of The Blasters
- Fragmentation (computing), a phenomenon during which storage space is used inefficiently in computer storage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.