Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up frag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frag or Fragging may refer to:
- Fragging, deliberate killing of an unpopular member of one's own fighting unit, occasionally using a fragmentation grenade
- Fragmentation grenade, or "frag", in military, a type of hand grenade
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Frag, a DC Comics character, and member of The Blasters
- Frag (game), a board game published by Steve Jackson Games, inspired by fragging in video games
- Frag, in deathmatch computer games, means to kill someone temporarily, originated from the military term
Science and technology
- Fragmentation (computing), or "fragging", a phenomenon during which storage space is used inefficiently in computer storage
- Fragmentation (reproduction), or "fragging", a form of asexual propagation in aquariums with coral
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.