|Look up frail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frail may refer to:
- Frail (Maria Solheim album), a 2004 album by Norwegian artist Maria Solheim
- Frail (Jars of Clay album), a 1994 demo album by Christian rock band Jars of Clay
- "Frail" (song), a 1987 song by Jars of Clay
People with the surname
- Dale Frail, Canadian astronomer
- Joe Frail (1869–1939), English footballer
- Stephen Frail (born 1969), Scottish football manager
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.