From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fran may refer to:
- Fran (given name), a Spanish, Catalan and Italian given name and short form of the English names Frances and Francis
- Tropical Storm Fran (disambiguation), thirteen tropical cyclones in the Atlantic or Western Pacific Oceans
- one of the characters in Kukla, Fran and Ollie, an early U.S. television show using puppets
- Fran (film), a 1985 Australian film
- Dennis Franchione, former college football coach known as "Coach Fran"
- Fran (comics), a 2013 graphic novel by Jim Woodring
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.