From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fran may refer to:
- Fran (given name), a Spanish and Italian given name common abbreviation for the English names Frances and Francis
- Tropical Storm Fran (disambiguation), the name for thirteen tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Ocean and Western Pacific
- Hurricane Fran, a powerful Cape Verde-type hurricane of the 1996 Atlantic hurricane season
- Kukla, Fran and Ollie, an early U.S. television show using puppets
- Fran (film), a 1985 Australian film
- Dennis Franchione, former college football coach known as "Coach Fran"
- Fran (comics), a 2013 graphic novel by Jim Woodring
- Fran, 21 - 15 - 9 repetitions (reps): Thruster @43/29 kg, Pullups - crossfit workout
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.