Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fran may refer to:
- Fran (given name), a Spanish, Catalan and Italian given name and short form of the English names Frances and Francis
- Fran, Allison, the human star of Kukla, Fran and Ollie, an early American television show using puppets
- Fran (Spanish footballer), born Francisco Javier González Pérez in 1969
- Dennis Franchione, former college football coach known as "Coach Fran"
- Tropical Storm Fran (disambiguation), thirteen tropical cyclones in the Atlantic or western Pacific Oceans
- Fran (film), a 1985 Australian film
- Fran (comics), a 2013 graphic novel by Jim Woodring
- Fran, a CrossFit exercise routine consisting of pull ups and thrusters (a combination of a front squat and a push press).
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.