Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fran may refer to:
- Fran (given name), a Spanish, Catalan and Italian given name and short form of the English names Frances and Francis
- Fran, Allison, the human star of Kukla, Fran and Ollie, an early American television show using puppets
- Fran (Spanish footballer), born Francisco Javier González Pérez in 1969
- Dennis Franchione, former college football coach known as "Coach Fran"
- Tropical Storm Fran (disambiguation), thirteen tropical cyclones in the Atlantic or western Pacific Oceans
- Fran (film), a 1985 Australian film
- Fran (comics), a 2013 graphic novel by Jim Woodring
- Fran, a CrossFit exercise routine consisting of pull ups and thrusters (a combination of a front squat and a push press).
- Fran (Final Fantasy), a character in Final Fantasy XII
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.