From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up France, france, or Francë in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
France is a country in western Europe.
France or la France may also refer to:
- La France (airship), a French Army airship launched in 1884
- SS France (1910), an ocean liner
- SS France (1961), an ocean liner later, later renamed SS Norway
- France II, a sailing ship
- French battleship France, a Courbet class battleship
- Radio France, a national public radio broadcaster
- Radio France Internationale, an international public radio broadcaster
Film and television
- France Télévisions, a national public television broadcaster
- France 24, an international multilingual news channel
- La France (film), a 2007 film
- France (name)
- "La France", a single by the Dutch pop group BZN
- Rosa 'La France', an hybrid tea rose developed in 1867 by Jean-Baptiste Guillot
- La France, South Carolina
- French (disambiguation)
- New France
- Anatole France (Paris Métro)
- All pages beginning with "France"
- All pages with a title containing France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title France.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.