Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up France, france, or Francë in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
France is a country in western Europe.
France may also refer to:
Film and television
- France Télévisions, a national public television broadcaster
- France 24, an international multilingual news channel
- Radio France, a national public radio broadcaster
- Radio France Internationale, an international public radio broadcaster
- SS France (1910), an ocean liner
- SS France (1961), an ocean liner later, later renamed the SS Norway
- France II, a sailing ship
- French battleship France, a Courbet class battleship
- France (name)
- France River, a tributary of Chibougamau Lake in Quebec, Canada
- France national football team
- New France
- Anatole France (Paris Métro)
- French (disambiguation)
- Lafrance (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with France
- All pages with a title containing France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title France.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.