|Born||Francesca Ruth Fisher-Eastwood|
August 7, 1993
Redding, California, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Known for||Mrs. Eastwood & Company|
(m. 2013; annulled 2013)
Francesca Ruth Fisher-Eastwood (born August 7, 1993) is an American actress, model, television personality and socialite. She starred with her family in Mrs. Eastwood & Company, a reality series broadcast on E!.
Eastwood was born in Redding, California to actress Frances Fisher and actor and director Clint Eastwood. Through her father, she has six half-siblings: sisters Kimber Tunis, Alison, Kathryn Reeves, Morgan; and brothers Kyle and Scott. Her mother's ancestry is Russian-Jewish, Hungarian-Jewish, and Norwegian. Her father's ancestry is English, Irish, Scottish, and Dutch.
Eastwood first appeared on the reality television series Mrs. Eastwood & Company when it premiered on May 20, 2012. It focused on the lives of herself, her stepmother Dina Eastwood, and her half-sister Morgan Eastwood. During an episode, she and photographer Tyler Shields, her boyfriend at the time, were filmed burning and destroying a $100,000 Hermès Birkin bag during a photo shoot. This brought her death threats and other negative attention. But when asked about the controversy, Shields said "People spend $200,000 on an album cover, they spend millions on catering for movies, they spend money to create things--that is all I am doing with this."
Eastwood was Miss Golden Globe for 2013.
As of 2013, Eastwood resides in Los Angeles and attends University of Southern California. On November 17, 2013, Eastwood married Jordan Feldstein, actor Jonah Hill's brother, in a small ceremony in Las Vegas, Nevada. On November 25, Eastwood filed for annulment from Feldstein after just over one week of marriage. She is expecting her first child with her boyfriend Alexander Wraith. She has one child, Titan, born September 16, 2018 with boyfriend Alexander Wraith. 
|1995||The Stars Fell on Henrietta||Mary Day|
|1999||True Crime||Kate Everett|
|2012||Mrs. Eastwood & Company||Herself||TV series (7 episodes)|
|2014||Perception||Model hallucination||TV series (1 episode)|
|2015||Wuthering High School||Ellen||TV movie|
|2015||Mother of All Lies||Sara||TV movie|
|2015||Girl Missing||Jane||TV movie|
|2015||Kids vs Monsters||Candy||
2015 "Cardinal X" Jeanine
|2015||Heroes Reborn||Molly Walker||TV series (3 episodes)|
|2016||Outlaws and Angels||Florence Tildon|
|2017||The Vault||Leah Dillon|
|2017||Fargo||Vivian Lord||TV series (1 episode)|
|2017||Twin Peaks||Texas Waitress Kristi||TV series (1 episode)|
|2018||A Violent Separation|
- "Francesca Ruth Fisher-Eastwood". All Movie Guide via The New York Times. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- "Francesca Ruth Eastwood, Born 08/07/1993". California Birth Index. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- Larson, Amy (16 December 2011). "Clint Eastwood's Family Shoots Reality Show". KSBW.com. Archived from the original on 2 December 2013. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- Watkins, Jade (28 May 2012). "Francesca Eastwood receives death threats after she and boyfriend Tyler Shields set fire to a $100,000 Hermes Birkin bag". London: Daily Mail. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- Krupnick, Ellie (29 May 2012). "Francesca Eastwood's Birkin Burning By Tyler Shields Is Highly Unpopular Move". Huffington Post. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- "5 Things You Might Have Missed In 'Fargo' Season 3: 'The Law Of Non-Contradiction'". Moviepilot. May 5, 2017. Retrieved May 6, 2017.
- Taglieri, Joe. "Francesca Eastwood Named Miss Golden Globe 2013". Patch.com. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- Blumm, K.C. "Francesca Eastwood Marries Jordan Feldstein". People. Retrieved 23 November 2013.
- Sieczkowski, Cavan (November 25, 2013). "Francesca Eastwood Getting Annulment After Marriage To Jonah Hill's Brother". Huffington Post. Retrieved 25 November 2013.