Childhood and education
Born in Rome, Italy, she is the daughter of former Bond girl Barbara Bach and count and businessman Augusto Gregorini. Her mother is of Jewish and Irish descent. Gregorini is also the stepdaughter of Beatles drummer Ringo Starr, with whom she is close. In 1990 she graduated from Brown University.
She contributed two songs to the soundtrack of the minor film See Jane Run (2001), in which she also had a small acting role. She worked as a musician with her first CD "Sequel" (2003), where she sings, and plays the guitar and bass.
Gregorini sold scripts to both HBO and Paramount Pictures before co-helming, with Tatiana von Furstenberg, her directorial debut Tanner Hall, a coming of age story set in an all-girls boarding school in Rhode Island. Gregorini and von Furstenberg also co-wrote the independent film, wloosely based on their own adolescent experiences. Gregorini said in an interview, "Naturally there are some autobiographical elements, combined with things we'd witness in boarding school, and many other parts that we made up completely. You will certainly find characteristics of both of us in each of the four main girls and if you spend even a half-hour with us, it will be very apparent to you, which girls are most like me and which ones are most like Tatiana." The film was an official selection at the 2009 Toronto International Film Festival.
- "Your Voice in My Head". Internet Movie Database. 2013. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- McClintock, Pamela. "AFM: Sony Worldwide Signs on for Emma Watson's 'Your Voice in My Head'".
- Carlos N. (June 17, 2003). "Biography of Barbara Bach". barbara-bach.com. Retrieved 2006-11-24.
Biography has been written from information compiled by press interviews, books, newspaper articles and biographies.
- . July 2002 http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/ringos-girl-dumped-by-lesbian-7166992.html. Retrieved February 23, 2014. Missing or empty
- Gregorini interview
- . July 2002 http://perso.wanadoo.es/fgfanpage/2002.htm. Retrieved February 23, 2014. Missing or empty