|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (November 2013)|
|Francesco Antonio Canaveri|
Cuneo, Piedmont, Kingdom of Sardinia
Turin, Piedmont, Kingdom of Sardinia
Francesco Canaveri born 1753 in Mondovì, Italy, he began his studies in Rhetoric and Philosophy in the University of Turin. In 1788, he was elected to the post of prefect the Turin School of Medicine, the preparation stage, according to the custom of the time, a college degree, in 1796 he became professor of materia medica and anatomy. In 1799 during the Napoleonic occupation of Piedmont, Canaveri had been chosen to lead medical schools beyond the Alps. Between 1800-1814 he was appointed Inspector of the medical schools.
Canaveri was expert in the field of medicine, was the author of several popular works in this matter, De vitalitatis oeconomia (1801), Saggio sopra il dolore: dissertazione (1803), Analyse et réfutation des élémens de médecine du D. J. Brown (1805) and Neuronomia, (1836) published after his death.
Francesco Canaveri died in February, 1836 in Turin at the age of 82 years
- Analyse et réfutation des élémens de médecine du D. J. Brown, Francesco Canaveri
- DIZIONARIO GEOGRAFICO STORICO-STATISTICO-COMMERCIALE..., DI S.M. IL RE DI SARDEGNA - 1842
- Minerva, ó, El revisor general, Volumes 3-4, Vega y Cía., 1806
- Ricoglitore italiano e straniero: ossia rivista mensile europea, MILANO PRESSO ANT. FORT. STELLA E FIGLI
- De vitalitatis oeconomia, by Francesco Canaveri
- Saggio sopra il dolore: dissertazione, Francesco Canaveri
- Neuronomia Francisci Canaveri ...: Opus posthumum