Francesco Enrico Speroni (born 4 October 1946 in Busto Arsizio) is an Italian politician and Member of the European Parliament for the North-West Italy constituency, first elected in the 2004 European Parliament election. He sits as a member of the Lega Nord and he co-chaired the Europe of Freedom and Democracy group from 2009 to 2014, but he and his party are now Non-Inscrits.
Speroni sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Legal Affairs and is a substitute for the Committee on Foreign Affairs and a member of the Delegation to the EU-Mexico Joint Parliamentary Committee.
- 1970-1997: Flight engineer
- 2001-2004: Manager
- 1980-1981: Chairman of the Association of Flight Engineers
- 1991-1994: Chairman of the Lega Lombarda
- since 1990: Member of the Municipal Council of Albizzate (1986), Samarate (1987-1990) and Busto Arsizio
- since 1993: Chairman of the Municipal Council of Busto Arsizio
- 1990-1991: Regional councillor, Chairman of the Committee on Institutional Affairs
- 1992-1999: Senator
- 1994-1995: Minister for Institutional Reform
- 1989-1994 and since 1999: Member of the European Parliament
- 1996-2000: Member of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (1994-1995) and of the WEU
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|