Franchi products include the military SPAS-12 and SPAS-15 and the sporting-type long-recoil action AL-48. Franchi are renowned for their semi-automatic shotguns and are a division of Benelli. Franchi also makes over and under shotguns.
Franchi remained a family business since its founding until 1987, when it was acquired by the industrial conglomerate Socimi, based in Milan; with the bankruptcy of Socimi in 1993, Franchi was acquired by the Beretta Holdings which is the current owner.
- Franchi LF-58 - .30 Carbine assault rifle.
- Franchi LF-59 - 7.62×51mm NATO battle rifle.
- Franchi mod. 641 - 5.56×45mm NATO assault rifle
- Franchi 'Centennial' - .22LR rifle. Made in 1968 only to commemorate their 100-year anniversary.
- Franchi Para - .22LR Rifle - 8000 made, 3000 of which imported to the USA by FIE
Franchi Instinct L and SL
- RF 83 - Inexpensive service revolver chambered in .38 Special
|This firearms-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Italian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a manufacturing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|