Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up franchise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Franchise most commonly refers to:
- Suffrage, the civil right to vote
- Franchising, a business method that involves licensing of trademarks and methods of doing business
- Media franchise, a collection of related creative works, such as films, video games, books, etc., particularly in North American usage
Franchise may also refer to:
- "Franchise" (short story), a 1955 short story by Isaac Asimov
- Dem Franchize Boyz, an American hip hop group from Atlanta
- Franchise Times, a business magazine for franchises in the United States
- Franchise, a term for a team in the type of professional sports league organization most commonly found in North America; see North American professional sports league organization
- League franchise, a local or regional business franchising operation under a particular sporting league in activities such as pool, darts, etc.
- Franchise Pictures, a film production company
- Franchise jurisdiction, in English history, a jurisdiction held as private property, such as:
- A clause used by insurance companies as a threshold for policy payments, as in deductible
- A television franchise, a right to operate a television network.
- The Franchise (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Franchise
- All pages with titles containing Franchise
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Franchise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.