From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up franchise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Franchise may refer to:
- Suffrage, the civil right to vote
- Jurisdictions used to be treated as property rights, and could be referred to as franchises.
- Franchising, a business method that involves licensing of trademarks and methods of doing business, such as:
- A television franchise, a right to operate a television network.
- A cable franchise, a right to operate a cable television network.
- a clause used by insurance companies as a threshold for policy payments, as in deductible
- "Franchise" (short story), a 1955 short story by Isaac Asimov
- Dem Franchize Boyz, an American hip hop group from Atlanta
- Franchise Pictures, a film production company
- Franchise, a term for a team in the type of professional sports league organization most commonly found in North America; see North American professional sports league organization
- League franchise, a local or regional business franchising operation under a particular sporting league in activities such as pool, darts, etc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Franchise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.