Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up franchise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Franchise may refer to:
Business and law
- Franchising, a business method that involves licensing of trademarks and methods of doing business to franchisees
- Franchise, a privilege to operate a type of business such as a cable television provider, public utility, or taxicab company, sometimes requiring the filing of tariff schedules, as in:
- Franchise, a clause used by insurance companies as a threshold for policy payments, as in deductible
- Franchise, political franchise, or suffrage, the civil right to vote
- Franchise jurisdiction, in English history, a jurisdiction held as private property
- Franchise Pictures, a film production company
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "Franchise" (short story), a 1955 short story by Isaac Asimov
- Dem Franchize Boyz, an American hip hop group from Atlanta
- Franchise Times, a business magazine for franchises in the United States
- Media franchise, a collection of related creative works, such as films, video games, books, etc., particularly in North American usage
- Franchise, a term for a team in the type of professional sports league organization most commonly found in North America; see North American professional sports league organization
- Sports league franchise, or League franchise, a local or regional business franchising operation under a particular sporting league in activities such as pool, darts, etc.
- The Franchise (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Franchise
- All pages with titles containing Franchise
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Franchise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.