From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Francia or francia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Latin name for France (used, for example, in Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Galician, etc)
- Francia (river), a river in Castile and León, Spain
- Francia (film), a 2009 Argentina film
- La Francia, coal mine in Colombia owned by the Goldman Sachs Group.
- Francesco Raibolini, a Bolognese artist
- José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia, a nineteenth-century Paraguayan dictator
- Juan Pablo Francia, an Argentinian football striker
- Mirka Francia, a Cuban born volleyball player
- Paolo Francia (1901–????), Italian biathlete
- Francia Jackson, a Dominican Republic volleyball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Francia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.