Dickoh, while with FC Utrecht
|Full name||Francis Dickoh|
|Date of birth||13 December 1982|
|Place of birth||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 June 2016
Born in Copenhagen, Dickoh started his career in his native Denmark, playing for Farum BK, Boldklubben 1893 and FC Nordsjælland. He moved to the Netherlands in 2006, signing for FC Utrecht. Dickoh played 93 times in four seasons with Utrecht, but lost his place in the first team after suffering a calf injury early in the 2009–10 season. Dickoh claimed after leaving the club that he had a poor working relationship with the club's head coach Ton du Chatinier.
On 30 August 2010, Utrecht announced Dickoh was to sign for Scottish Premier League side Hibernian, pending a medical. The deal was confirmed by Hibs the next day. Dickoh made his debut in a 1–1 draw against Inverness CT. Hibs manager John Hughes praised the performance of Dickoh, who had replaced club captain Chris Hogg in the starting line up. Dickoh scored his first Hibs goal in a 3–0 win over defending Scottish Premier League champions Rangers at Ibrox Stadium on 10 November 2010.
On 20 August 2011 he signed for Aris. His contract ran out in 2013. He scored his first goal for Aris against Panathinaikos.
Dickoh was born in Copenhagen to Ghanaian parents. He made his debut for the Ghana national football team on 14 November 2005 versus Saudi Arabia, and earned selection for the 2006 Africa Cup of Nations. As of 25 September 2017, he has been capped 13 times for the national team.
- "Hibernian signed Utrecht defender Francis Dickoh". BBC Sport. 31 August 2010. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- Strachan, Colleen (4 September 2010). "Dickoh raring to go after a miserable year at Utrecht". Edinburgh Evening News. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- "Dickoh naar Hibernian" (in Dutch). FC Utrecht official website. 30 August 2010. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- "Dickoh Signs With Hibernian". Hibernian F.C. official website. 31 August 2010. Retrieved 31 August 2010.
- Bathgate, Stuart (17 September 2010). "John Hughes hails 'fantastic' Francis Dickoh debut". The Scotsman. Retrieved 17 September 2010.
- Hardie, David (12 November 2010). "Hibs goal hero Dickoh was equally pleased by clean sheet". Edinburgh Evening News. Retrieved 12 November 2010.
- "FCM tager afsked med Dickoh". bold.dk. 11 December 2015.
- "Francis Dickoh til SønderjyskE". SønderjyskE. 13 April 2016.
- "Francis Dickoh signerte for LSK". lsk.no. 5 September 2016. Archived from the original on 8 September 2016.
- "Alle Eliteserie-overgangene i januar" (in Swedish). m.nettavisen.no. Retrieved 4 January 2017.
- Transferfri Dickoh har fået blod på tanden‚ bold.dk, 6 June 2016