Francis Glebas (born 1952) is a writer, film director, storyboard artist, and teacher. He worked in films such as Aladdin (Storyboard and visual development), The Lion King (story), Pocahontas (Storyboard and visual development), Fantasia 2000, Piglet's Big Movie (directing, first and final beatboards), Space Chimps (storyboard and visual development), Rio and Ice Age: Continental Drift.
- Directing the Story: Professional Storyboarding and Storytelling Techniques for Live Action and Animation, Focal Press, 2008.
- The Animator's Eye, Focal Press, 2012.
- Kuklenski, Valerie. "'Fantasia 2000' breaks many Disney rules". Deseret News, January 7, 2000, pp. W6, W7. Retrieved on June 16, 2013.
- Lemire, Christy. "'Piglet's Big Movie' charms its way into children's hearts" (Review). The Daily Gazette, March 21, 2003, p. D2. Retrieved on June 16, 2013.
- Francis Glebas
- Francis Glebas story artist
- Francis Glebas on Blogspot
- Francis Glebas at the Internet Movie Database
|This article relating to an American animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|