|Full name||Francis Kouassi Koné|
|Date of birth||29 November 1990|
|Place of birth||Bondoukou, Ivory Coast|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 December 2017|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 7 July 2017
In February 2017, during a match against Bohemians 1905, Koné saved the life of opposing goalkeeper Martin Berkovec by preventing him from swallowing his tongue after he was knocked unconscious. Koné was labelled a hero and in an interview after the match revealed that it was the fourth time he saved a player's life by pulling out their tongue. For his act, he was awarded the 2017 FIFA Fair Play Award.
- Francis Koné – FIFA competition record (archive)
- "Koné, la reconnaissance méritée" (in French). FIFA.com. 18 April 2017.
- Flanagan, Aaron (26 February 2017). "Hero footballer saves opposing goalkeeper's life by preventing him swallowing his tongue after horror collision". Daily Mirror.
- Holyman, Ian (27 February 2017). "Francis Kone saves unconscious goalkeeper's life after on-pitch collision. For the act, he won the 2017 FIFA Best Fairplay Award". ESPN FC.
- Francis Koné – Czech First League statistics at Fotbal DNES (in Czech)
- Francis Koné at National-Football-Teams.com
- Francis Koné 1. FC Slovácko profile
|This biographical article related to Togolese association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|