Francis Russell, Marquess of Tavistock
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Marquess of Tavistock|
|Born||27 September 1739|
|Died||22 March 1767 (aged 27)|
|Spouse(s)||Lady Elizabeth Keppel|
|Issue||Francis Russell, 5th Duke of Bedford|
John Russell, 6th Duke of Bedford
Lord William Russell
|Parents||John Russell, 4th Duke of Bedford|
Hon. Gertrude Leveson-Gower
- Francis Russell, 5th Duke of Bedford (1765–1802)
- John Russell, 6th Duke of Bedford (1766–1839)
- Lord William Russell (1767–1840)
Lord Tavistock died in 1767 after falling from his horse while hunting. Their eldest son succeeded his grandfather as 5th Duke of Bedford in 1771.
- Wells, Samuel. History of the Drainage of the Great Level of the Fens Called ..., Volume 1. p. 500.
- Beatson, Robert (1807). A chronological register of both houses of the British Parliament, Volume II.