Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (1986) The Blacksmith's Cookbook: Recipes in Iron. Jim Fleming Publications. ISBN 0-939415-00-3
- (1995) My Life as an Artist-Blacksmith. F. Whitaker. ISBN 0-9646389-0-8
- "NEA National Heritage Fellowships: Francis Whitaker". www.arts.gov. National Endowment for the Arts. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- Govenar, Alan (2001). "Francis Whitaker: Anglo-American Blacksmith and Ornamental Ironworker". Masters of Traditional Arts: A Biographical Dictionary. vol. 2 (K-Z). Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-Clio. pp. 669–671. ISBN 1576072401. OCLC 47644303.
- "NEA National Heritage Fellowships 1997". www.arts.gov. National Endowment for the Arts. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Anvil Magazine, 1997 interview
- HGTV, Blacksmithing Dean. Modern Masters : Episode MAS-112.
- National Heritage Award
- Folkways, Francis Whitaker was filmed in 1981 at the John C. Campbell Folk School in North Carolina for the Folkways series episode "Fire and Forge". The original camera tapes from this interview have been preserved digitally by UNC-TV.
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|