Parts of this article (those related to career information) need to be updated.April 2018)(
|Full name||Francis Zé|
|Date of birth||15 January 1982|
|Place of birth||Ebolowa, Cameroon|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|2002||→ Cremonese (loan)||12||(0)|
|2007||Red Star Waasland||?||(?)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Zé started his professional career with Sampdoria. In February 2001 along with Thomas Job and Jean Ondoa were investigated by FIGC for alleged falsification of documents in order to treat as a European Union citizen. In July 2001, they were banned for 6 months. In February 2002, he was loaned to Cremonese along with Ondoa.
In February 2004, he scored a goal for Cameroon Olympic team at 2004 CAF Men's Pre-Olympic Tournament.
- Serie B: 2003
- "Recoba sarà interrogato, poi partirà". La Gazzetta dello Sport (in Italian). 2001-02-03. Retrieved 2010-06-07.
- "Sampdoria's Africans in passport probe". BBC Sport. 4 February 2001. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "COMUNICATO UFFICIALE N. 507". Commissione Disciplinare, Lega Calcio (in Italian). 27 June 2001. Retrieved 2 September 2011.[permanent dead link]
- Kennedy, Frances (28 June 2001). "Players banned over false passport scandal". The Independent. London. Retrieved 25 May 2010.
- "Negri tenta un' altra strada". La Gazzetta dello Sport (in Italian). 2002-02-01. Retrieved 2010-06-07.
- match Report[permanent dead link]
- "Osman prolongé, Zé s'en va". footgoal.net (in French). 2007-06-12. Archived from the original on 2012-10-05. Retrieved 2010-06-07.