CHI Franciscan Health
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
CHI Franciscan Health (formerly Franciscan Health System) is a nonprofit health care system based in Tacoma, Washington. CHI Franciscan Health is affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives, based in Englewood, Colorado.
CHI Franciscan Health includes eight full-service hospitals throughout King, Kitsap, and Pierce counties and one long-term acute care hospital (LTAC).
- Harrison Medical Center in Bremerton and Silverdale
- Highline Medical Center in Burien
- Regional Hospital in Burien – Long-Term Acute Care Hospital (LTAC)
- St. Anthony Hospital in Gig Harbor
- St. Clare Hospital in Lakewood
- St. Elizabeth Hospital in Enumclaw
- St. Francis Hospital in Federal Way
- St. Joseph Medical Center in Tacoma
CHI Franciscan Health has one employed medical group—Franciscan Medical Group (FMG). The medical group consists of 200 primary and specialty care clinics and more than 1,000 employed providers serving Pierce, King, Kitsap, Mason, Jefferson and Clallam counties.
- Franciscan Hospice House, University Place, Wash.