Francisco Beltrão Airport
|Paulo Abdala Airport
Aeroporto Paulo Abdala
|Elevation AMSL||640 m / 2,100 ft|
It is operated by the Municipality of Francisco Beltrão under the supervision of Aeroportos do Paraná (SEIL).
The new passenger terminal was inaugurated on November 9, 2010.
Airlines and destinations
No scheduled flights operate at this airport.
The airport is located 2 km (1 mi) from downtown Francisco Beltrão.
- "SEIL Statistics for Transported Passengers at the Airport" (PDF) (in Portuguese). SEIL. Retrieved 17 July 2016.
- "SEIL Statistics for Aircraft Operations at the Airport" (PDF) (in Portuguese). SEIL. Retrieved 17 July 2016.
- "Airport Official Website" (in Portuguese). SEIL.
- "Lista de aeródromos públicos" (in Portuguese). ANAC.
- Fabri, Jaqueline (11 November 2010). "Aeroporto de Francisco Beltrão é reinaugurado e tem voos previstos para janeiro" (in Portuguese). Hora Popular. Retrieved 5 May 2011.