|Born||28 September 1911|
Sant Celoni, Province of Barcelona, Spain
|Died||11 September 2005 (aged 93)|
Bath, Somerset, England
|Resting place||Malmesbury, Wiltshire, England|
|Alma mater||Pontifical University of Salamanca|
|Subjects||Dogmatic theology, Christian eschatology|
|Children||Francisca White, Raquel Lacueva, Alison Lacueva|
He studied at Pontifical University of Salamanca. His field of work included dogmatic theology and Christian eschatology. He was coadjutor bishop until 1962 for Tarazona Cathedral. He worked for Strict Baptist Mission in 1969. He married Enid-Beryl Beard. His children are Francesca White, Raquel Shaddick, and Alison Cave.
- "SÉPTIMO ANIVERSARIO DE CUANDO EL SEÑOR LLAMÓ A SU PRESENCIA AL DR. FRANCISCO LA CUEVA (1911–2005)". web.archive.org. 23 September 2015. Retrieved 28 March 2019.
- "Editoral CLIE". web.archive.org. 24 November 2002. Retrieved 28 March 2019.
- "Editorial Clie". web.archive.org. 10 December 2005. Retrieved 28 March 2019.
- "Cristianos.com | Recursos para vivir la fe". archive.is. 8 April 2013. Retrieved 28 March 2019.
- "Ha fallecido francisco lacueva un gran teologo". web.archive.org. 14 June 2014. Retrieved 28 March 2019.
|This biographical article about a Spanish religious figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|