|Full name||Francisco Augusto Neto Ramos|
|Date of birth||10 April 1995|
|Place of birth||Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2010–2011||→ Padroense (loan)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 April 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 13 August 2016
Born in Póvoa de Varzim, Ramos joined FC Porto's youth system at the age of 13, from local Varzim SC. He made his senior debuts with the former's B-team, going on to spend several seasons with them in the Segunda Liga.
Ramos' maiden appearance with the main squad took place on 20 January 2016, in a 0–1 away loss against F.C. Famalicão for the Taça da Liga. His first game in the Primeira Liga occurred on 12 March, as he came as an 88th-minute substitute for Vincent Aboubakar in a 3–2 home win over C.F. União.
Ramos gained his first cap for the under-21 side on 12 November 2015, being featured in the second 45 minutes of the 4–0 win against Albania in Arouca for the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualifiers.
- "FC Porto: Suk e quatro jogadores da equipa B em Famalicão" [FC Porto: Suk and four B-team players in Famalicão] (in Portuguese). Mais Futebol. 19 January 2016. Retrieved 4 April 2016.
- "Famalicão fecha a porta ao dragão" [Famalicão closes door to dragon] (in Portuguese). Rádio Renascença. 20 January 2016. Retrieved 4 April 2016.
- "FC Porto 3–2 U. Madeira" (in Portuguese). Rádio e Televisão de Portugal. 12 March 2016. Retrieved 4 April 2016.
- "Brazil through as profligate Portugal pay the penalty". FIFA.com. 14 June 2015. Retrieved 5 April 2016.
- "Portugal volta a golear e segue imparável" [Portugal routs again and is unstoppable] (in Portuguese). UEFA.com. 12 November 2015. Retrieved 5 April 2016.