From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Franciszek Sewerin Wład (17 October 1888 in Ottynia – 18 September 1939 in Ilow) was a Polish brigadier general. From 1930 until the German invasion of Poland, he commanded the 14th Infantry Division and died in the battle of Bzura on 18 September.
Awards and decorations
- War Order of Virtuti Militari - Silver Cross
- Krzyż Walecznych two times<
- Officer's Cross to the Order of Polonia Restituta
- Royal Order of the Sword - Commander
- Commander's Cross to the Order of Polonia Restituta
- Gold Cross of Merit
- Knight to the Legion of Honour
- Commander to the Order of the Crown of Romania
- Medal 10-lecia Odzyskania Niepodleglosci
- Medal Pamiatkowy za Wojne 1918-1921
- Znak 1 pspodh.
|This biographical article related to the military of Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|